Electrical and plumbing installation of tankless water heater. Conditions Apply.
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches ;Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water; Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
The ECO 27 is one of the largest electric tankless water heaters available with our patented self modulating technology. This unit is ideal for the northern United States, where incoming water temperatures can reach as low as 37°F. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this low temperature. It can handle up to two showers running at the same time and never run out of hot water. For homes in the southern United States, the ECO 27 is perfect for a high demand of hot water between multiple applications. It can handle up to 6 gallons per minute, which means you can run four showers and a sink simultaneously and never run out of hot water. A digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree, so you can set the temperature anywhere from 80°F - 140°F.